I’ll never forget it. Taylor Bredin once said to me he mostly wants to be known as ‘The Real Estate Agent Who’s Not A D*ckhead’ 😂
In the last 12 months, this Real Estate Gym member, made over 100 sales and wrote around $1.7m in GCI whilst driving a Mazda cx-5.
This 30-year-old family man is humble, ambitious and the one to watch.
- 05:07 – How to sell listings when buyers have a fear of overpaying
- 06:33 – Non-negotiable rituals to get listings
- 07:56 – How to ‘warm-up’ a lead
- 13:04 – Pricing in a buyers’ market
- 15:50 – Essential steps in the first 7 days after listing a property
- 18:00 – Vendor stay-in-touch strategy
- 20:36 – Growing a team in real estate
- 24:57 – What’s it like being part of Ray White Quakers Hill – The Tesolin Group
To train with Taylor Bredin and other top agents with me as your coach, login to the Real Estate Gym