- Prove to vendors that a successful marketing campaign results in a successful sale using case studies
- Show the vendor where the buyers first hear about the property and where they are coming from using visual aids such as a buyer enquiry sources. Use this line: â€œMr & Mrs vendor, do you want to attract the first buyer, or the best buyer for your property?â€
- Become world-class at delivering powerful dialogues. A simple sentence like this can have a profound effect on a vendor: â€œDo you want me to present you with a marketing plan to win your business, or one that will get you the best price in the shortest possible time?â€
- Start asking for the sale – half the battle of winning is just beginning
- Believe in your approach. Ask yourself: â€œWhat story do I carry around with me?â€ Drop your past excuses and live in the present moment. Ensure that your story is invigorating, empowering and drives you forward
- Commit to the 10 Laws of Real Estate Negotiation and practice them as though they are second nature
- Use theÂ Free Success Tools to help you kick-start your vendor paid marketing campaign today
Once you begin implementing these simple strategies, you will start to attract the right vendors â€“ those who actually want to market their property.
How have you made the shift from being a transactional agent to an Attraction Agent? Leave a reply below. I would love to hear your stories.