Mitch Peereboom has a unique role in real estate. In addition to being the Chief Auctioneer of Harcourts Queensland, he is the the marketing advisor at listing presentations and attends over 25 listing presentations per month with agents from his brand.
Mitch has secured hundreds of thousands of dollars in vendor paid advertising and listed hundreds of auctions over the last 2 years. He is also responsible for the development and training of many agents across the offices in the Harcourts QLD group.
Watch part 1 of this interview to learn:
- Listing presentations â€œdos and donâ€™tsâ€
- Scripts & dialogues to inform the vendor that marketing is an investment
- How to set-up the presentation to make the decision easy for the vendor
- How to be flexible and tailor the message for different types of vendors
- Using tangible evidence / stories to show that VPA works
- DOWNLOAD: free VPA ad size template
Listen to the audio version of Tom Panos interviews Mitch Peereboom on the 7 figure Attraction Agent podcast
If you enjoyed this, please share it: