The President of REIV – Leah Calnan announces breaking news that affects the real estate industry and agents in Victoria:
- Auctions can be conducted on-site (with no more than 10 registered bidders)
- Commercial agents can resume 1:1 appointments
- Easing of travel restrictions
- Will we see a surge of properties come onto the market?
- What are the smart agents doing right now?
- Are OFIs (open for inspections) allowed?
- How to conduct Hybrid auctions using Anywhere Auctions
- Tom Ferry’s Zoom technique to get listings and appraisals
- How Taney Jain made 11 sales in 1 month during Stage 4 Lockdown
I encourage you to SHARE this news with your network and your clients.