The biggest win in The Block history
What appeared on The Block as a 5min auction, has taken me 35 years to master.
This flawlessly executed strategy included pre-auction buyer and regular vendor meetings.
Watch how I used momentum bidding to help Omar and Oz achieve $1,568,999.66 over reserve!
This is arguably one of the most remarkable auctions ever seen on television.
Here are the 8 key learnings:
- Build trust with the buyers. Make them the Hero on the day.
- Stay calm during times of buyer disruption.
- Use subtle humour to take tension out of the auction.
- Create fear of loss during the auction between key bidders.
- Ensure pre-auction buyer meetings are conducted in tough markets like the current one.
- Ensure auction flows with momentum and reduce auction stalls.
- Once the auctioneer completes describing the property, ensure an opening bid comes soon after.
- Trust the process. When you focus on the process, the proceeds will come.
Join me with Omar, Oz and their agent Aaron Hill – Ray White Sunbury on the Monday Night Rant at 8pm (SYD) as we reveal everything you didn’t get to see, and more.
To get all my Auction Training Strategies, login to the Real Estate Gym